Causeway House Bed and Breakfast is a charming 15th century Cottage in the heart of Castleton. The cottage is one of the oldest cottages in the village. Guests should enjoy a relaxing and comfortable stay including those with particular needs. It is my wish and policy to take all reasonable steps to ensure that this is the case. Please read the Accessibility Statement careful if you think you may have any access issues.
This is a National Park and are therefore governed by their rules, the structure of the cottage cannot be changed.
Access to the guest bedrooms is by a wooden staircase with a handrail. The landings and guest bedrooms are fully carpeted.
- The Double en-suite room, this is carpeted,
- There is a small step into the walk in shower/ toilet room
- The 4 Poster room is also carpeted and has a small step into a spacious room
- There are 2 steps into the Shower/Toilet
- Single Rooms have shared facilities. The bathroom has a shower over the bath
- All the bathrooms upstairs have non-slip Marley flooring
- Please ask when booking if you need a room with a walk-in shower.
- The driveway approach to the house is well lit and paved. There are 3 large steps on one side and 2 small steps on the other to the reception door.
- Any medicines requiring cool storage may be kept in the fridge.
Should you wish to stay but are concerned that a disability may make this difficult, do please contact the owner so that your concerns may be discussed and all reasonable steps can be taken to make your visit as comfortable as possible.